Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sean Thompson


Sean Thompson - Sean Thompson Guitarworks
Phone: 613-698-8832 or email stguitarworks@gmail.com

Deciding to attend summit, in retrospect, was the best choice I ever made.

After college I was privileged enough to attend the Summit School of Guitar Building and Repair. I learned how to build every type of fretted instrument from start to finish. They had me build 3 electric guitars, 1 acoustic and 1 arch-top acoustic. They taught me cost effective ways to go beyond what the guitar manufacturers are producing.

I worked for the Godin Guitar Company who manufactures six guitar brands: Seagull, Simon & Patrick, Norman, LaPatrie, Art & Lutherie, and Godin. I was their repairman at their head office in Montreal for two years.

I am trained and experienced in all aspects of guitar repair, restoration, construction, set-up and maintenance, I am also a Buzz Feiten Tuning System authorized retrofitter for electric and acoustic guitar.

Sean Thompson
613 698 8832
www.stguitarworks.com
stguitarworks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment