Sunday, October 18, 2009

Brian Bondietti - USA


Email me at: groovydude9999@hotmail.com

I attended Summit School for eight weeks in April and May of 2003 and can honestly say it was one of the best experiences in my life.

Before I attended the school, I was very worried about my total lack of experience in woodworking and the use of basic tools. I was even afraid to do any repair work on my own personal guitars, let alone anyone else's. After completing an eight-week course I feel very confident in my abilities.

My first two guitars are something I am very proud of. Mike and Sigmund are great teachers. Because they approach luthiery from two different mindsets, you will end up with a very well rounded education at the completion of your course.

I must say that the new addition of teacher Adam Johnston to your staff was a wise choice. Adam was a great help to me throughout the duration of my course.

I have recently purchased all of the tools necessary to start up a luthiery business in Montana and am looking forward to making a career of it!

Not only is Summit School one of the best choices you could make for yourself business-wise, but spending time in Qualicum Beach for any amount of time will be a great experience in itself. The sights on Vancouver Island are some of the most beautiful in the world.

Make sure to meet some people in the area as well, I've made some great friends in the community and plan on
visiting time and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment