Sunday, October 18, 2009

Denny Kopp - USA


Contact me at: koppstringinstruments@hotmail.com
Ph: 419-618-1445
Denny's website: JustFrets.Com

My time spent at Summit School was without a doubt the best investment that I ever made, both in terms of business and in life.

In the time I was there, I learned all of the basic guitar construction that has led to my 100% self - employment in the trade.

In all, I would have to say that the greatest part of going to the school was the people involved and those I met. The business connections that are a direct result of being on Vancouver Island (lumber, cases) are largely responsible for the quality of the instruments that I make.
Update 2009:
Hello and Happy Kopptoberfest!!!I find it hard to believe that 10 years has gone by since I first landed on that island! 50+ guitars and still going strong. I thank you soooo much for the experience at Summit. And you more so, Sig, for talkin' me into staying on for that last month to build an archtop. Really changed the direction of my life. Not sure if you know about it or not, but Kopp String Instruments will belisted in the 2009 Vintage Guitar Magazine Price Guide. My little company...listed in the blue book....wow! Anyway....Thanks again.And I'll be talkin' to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment