Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cory Newman - Canada


When I moved to Vancouver Island I had no idea that I would discover a new career. Attending Summit School of Guitar Building & Repair turned out to be the best thing I‘ve ever done for myself. I found the structure of their Master Course unintimidating and thorough. Beginning with the basics of repair I gradually fine-tuned my building skills, learning exponentially every month. Looking back I can’t believe how much I’ve learned over the last year, and I‘m thrilled with the quality of the guitars I’ve built during the course! I’d like to thank all the staff at Summit School for all their education and support; Mike, Lorraine, Sigmund, Deborah and Arlen. I’m very proud to say where I learned it all when I show impressed potential customers my work. Thank you Summit School!
www.canewmanguitars.com

No comments:

Post a Comment