Sunday, October 18, 2009

Karl Neumann - USA


Contact me at: neumann_karl@lycos.com

Visit my site at www.geocities.com/neumann_karl2000

I'm doing fine at Fender. Night shift is cool. We have fun as well as getting some work done. I got the repair job in Florida and am planning on a long drive. The adventure continues. Hope the old Toyota makes it.

Summit School has provided me with the necessary skills to succeed in the guitar industry. I was able to find employment quite soon after leaving school. Since then, I have received other job offers as well.

In addition to the training, Vancouver Island was quite beautiful. So I received a vacation as well as an education.

I highly recommend Summit School to anybody that is interested in pursuing a career or just building for pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment