Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Jacques Brisson

 
Hello ..i would like to share pictures from my first guitar I have built since my building course
 
I would like to thanks , all the instructors , to help me to achieve one of my dreams
 
 
 
Hello everybody ..one year since i left your school..time fly so fast . Just to let you know my part time business is going very well , i had to fix and adjust 48 guitars for that period ,not to bad .. so it worth the investment . Now my goal is to going back to school sometimes in 2012 for building .
.. People around , start to know about me , and i am taking care about my reputation, so ..future is looking good for my retirement ..
 
Thank you Mike
 
Best regards
 
 
Jacques Brisson
jbrisson@cablevision.qc.ca
Mcwatters qué
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment